Skip to content
Here you can find our conditions of participating in our online tutorials, classes or courses.
- We do not provide free trial classes, as we offer single classes and short courses. You can, however, follow our free tutorials and dance alongs on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmg6b5fnzYt_M-C_uW38z1Q?
- Failure to pay on the platform we offer our classes on will result in being denied access to the class or course.
- The client her/himself is responsible of being able to take a dance class at home responsibly and safely.
- The teachers are in no way responsible for injuries obtained before, during or after class. Participating in a dance class is at your own risk and responsibility, especially online.
- Management has the right to cancel a contract with a client if they find necessary.
- Clients are obliged to obey any rules that are attached to the platforms (Like Skillshare and YouTube) that we are using to distribute our classes.
- Please, before taking class put long hair up in a ballet bun and shorter hair in a ponytail or braid. Keep the neckline free and hair out of the eyes.
- No chewing gum, big earrings, necklaces or bracelets during class, for your own safety.
January 2022 Copyright BalletForExpats/Balletstudio Violetta